UL is a global independent safety science company with more than a century of expertise in developing and supporting innovative solutions, from the public adoption of electricity to new breakthroughs in sustainability, renewable energy and nanotechnology. Dedicated to promoting safe living and working environments, UL helps safeguard people, products and places, whilst facilitating trade and providing peace of mind.
UL helps companies demonstrate safety, confirm compliance, enhance sustainability, manage transparency, deliver quality and performance, strengthen security, protect brand reputation, build workplace excellence, and advance societal wellbeing.
We offer global testing and certification solutions for acceptance in North America, Latin America, Europe, Middle East, Africa and Asia. We evaluate more than 100 different wire and cable product categories to national and international standards for safety, performance, quality, environmental impact and regulatory compliance.
We support our customers’ drive to enhance product quality and safety, access global markets and clearly differentiate their products in the marketplace. Our customer-centric service offerings include the rigorous assessments that manufacturers, installers, brand owners, retailers, regulatory bodies and consumers have come to expect from UL.
As we continue to extend our capabilities and services to meet our customers’ increasingly sophisticated needs, our goal is to help our customers rapidly develop and launch safer, superior products and meet the shifting requirements of a changing world.
Our services include:
• UL Safety certification
• CPR Testing and Evaluation
• Flammability Testing to a variety of standards and specifications (UL, CPR, IEC, MSHA, IEEE, NFPA,
• Mining Cables’ MSHA Testing
• Research Testing (electrical, mechanical, chemical, flammability testing)
• Medium/high Voltage Cables Verification
• Robotics Cables Verification
• Global Market Access Services (Africa, Americas, Asia, Europe)
• Halogen Free and Low Smoke Halogen Free Certification
• Fiber Optics Performance Testing
• LAN Performance Testing
• USB Type-C TM Testing
• ICT Power Cable Safety Certification
• Limited Power (LP) Certification for Power over the Ethernet (PoE) Applications
• Power over HDBaseT Cables certification
• Marketing Claim Verification
• Wiring Harnesses Traceability
• Training, Education
• Consulting, Advisory, Auditing