UL is your global partner for wire and cable testing for safety, compliance, performance, quality and reliability.
Our knowledge and experience in global certification programs help to ensure that electrical conductors safely meet the requirements specified by safety standards.
We are pleased to announce that UL Mexico has received accreditation under NOM-063 “Electrical Products — Conductors” from the Mexican Accreditation Entity (EMA) and authorized by the General Directorate of Standards (DGN) to offer our customers the product certification required to enter the Mexican market.
The standards in which we can provide service within NOM-063 “Electrical Products — Conductors — Safety Requirements” are the following:
- NMX-J-010-ANCE-2018 “Conductors — Conductors with thermoplastic insulation for electrical installations up to 600 V — Specifications”
- NMX-J-102-ANCE-2015 “Conductors — SPT-type flexible cords with polyvinyl chloride-based thermoplastic insulation for voltages up to 300 V — Specifications”
- NMX-J-300-ANCE-2013 “Conductors — Control Cables — Specifications”
- NMX-J-429-ANCE-2009 “Conductors — Wires, cables, cords with PVC insulation 80°C, 90°C and 105°C, for electrical equipment — Specifications”
- NMX-J-436-ANCE-2007 “Conductors — Flexible cords and cables — Specifications”
- NMX-J-451-ANCE-2011 “Conductors — Conductors with thermoset insulation — Specifications”
Contact UL’s wire and cable team here
Image source: Courtesy of UL
Read more about UL here