Join UL’s experts at Wire 2022 to learn how we can help the wire and cable industry gain the compliance credentials they need to compete in the European and global marketplace.
UL is pleased to announce that its wire and cable experts will be present at Wire 2022 — the world’s leading tradeshow for wire and cable — on June 20-24, 2022.
This exciting and innovative event in Dusseldorf, Germany, creates a powerful platform for industry professionals to connect and discover the latest regulatory and technological developments.
Take the opportunity to meet with our wire and cable experts at Booth 11G13 to discuss:
- How to transfer your cables’ CE Marking to UK Conformity Assessed (UKCA) Marking to help mitigate risk to create Construction Product Regulation (CPR) compliance after Jan. 1, 2023, in the European Union and the United Kingdom
- Brexit’s impact on the wire and cable industry
- How to use recycled plastics for cable manufacturing
- How to prepare for market access in different countries
- How the (e-)mobility industry integrates sustainability as part of its transformation
- Your questions regarding safety requirements, performance testing and UL’s services for your next project or product
Contact us to schedule your meeting in Dusseldorf here
Image source: Courtesy of UL
Read more about UL here