How many fiber connectors have been broken moving patch cords in a crowded patch panel? Are you concerned about using a screwdriver or pliers around active fiber connections?
Opticonx Xtreme Uniboot Polarity Switchable Patch Cords feature the ability to change polarity in the field without tools and now include push/pull tabs. Push/pull tabs allow for easy access in crowded equipment and patch panels environments. The tabs can be labeled for easier identification. Xtreme Uniboot Patch Cords feature high density, small form factor LC connectors mated to 2.0mm round duplex cable. They are used to connect switches or network devices in fiber networks directly or interconnect structured cabling systems in a fiber network or a data center. Polarity changes can be made in the field quickly, without the use of tools, to the correct fiber mapping polarity. All Opticonx products are made in the USA.
- True Uniboot (one boot) design
- Easily switch polarity without tools or damage to fiber
- Optional push/pull tab
- Flexible plenum rated jacket
- Bend insensitive fiber on all Multimode fibers, optional for Single Mode fibers
- Available in OM3, OM4 and OS2
- 100% optical testing
- Xtreme Low Loss (XL) and Low Loss (LL) performance options
- Custom lengths, jacket colors and labeling options
- Designed to meet the requirements of ANSI/TIA-568-c.3
- Country of origin: USA
Opticonx – fiber cabling experts specializing in data centers. All products are designed and manufactured in Putnam, CT.
For pricing or questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 888.748.6855
45 Danco Rd
Putnam, CT 06260