L-com will be exhibiting at the BICSI 2016 Winter Conference held in Orlando, FL, January 31st through February 4th. The conference will showcase L-com’s wired and wireless connectivity products developed for the Information Technology Systems (ITS) market.
As a corporate member of BICSI, L-com has aspired to offer the ITS industry with unique product solutions, custom cabling and manufacturing capabilities, and free technical resources including tips, tutorials, and videos.
Please be sure to stop by Booth 635 at the Rosen Shingle Creek Resort & Convention Center.
We will be showcasing the following new products:
- Patented 45 Degree Ethernet Patch Cables
- Armored IP68 Industrial Ethernet Cables
- Right Angle USB 3.0 Cables
- Panel Mount USB 3.0 Vision Cables
- Point Six Wireless Sensors
- Industry first 802.11ac 4×4 MIMO Omni directional Antenna
- GPS/Cellular Antennas for Mobile Applications
- Low-PIM Rated Antennas, Connectors & Adapters
BICSI is a worldwide source of information, education and knowledge assessment for the information technology systems industry. They have held conferences since 1974 with a mission to provide excellent educational resources, promote skills sharing and access to knowledge with professional registration programs.