Transmission & Distribution (T&D):
The business has secured orders for T&D projects in Middle East and Americas:
· 380 kV Transmission lines in Saudi Arabia
· Supply of towers in the Middle East, secured by our subsidiary in UAE
· Supply of towers, hardware and poles in the Americas, secured by our subsidiary, SAE Towers
The business has secured orders for infra works in India’s Water Pipeline and Data Centre segments.
The business has secured orders in conventional and technologically enabled segments in India:
· Ballastless Track works (BLT) for Metro Rail – Order for BLT and associated works
· Overhead Electrification (OHE) – Orders for OHE and associated works
· Composite – Orders for composite projects, including track laying, electrical, S&T and associated works
The business has secured orders for various types of cables in India and overseas.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO of KEC International Ltd., commented, “We are delighted with the continuous order inflows across businesses. With the above orders, our order inflows for the current year stand at ~Rs. 10,500 crores, a robust growth of ~40% vis-à-vis last year. Our International T&D order book has enhanced substantially in the last few months, especially in the Middle East region. The prestigious orders in the Water Pipeline and Data Centre segments have expanded our presence in these growing sectors. Our Railway business has further consolidated its order book with orders in both conventional and emerging/ new areas. These orders will significantly contribute towards our targeted growth going forward.”
Image source: Courtesy of KEC International
Read more Power cable news here