KEC International Ltd., a global infrastructure EPC major, an RPG Group Company, has secured new orders of Rs. 1,373 crores across its various businesses:
The business has secured orders in the technologically enabled and conventional/emerging segments in India:
- Automatic Block Signaling (ABS) – Orders for Signaling & Telecommunication for Automatic Block Signaling (ABS) system
- Semi High-Speed Rail – Orders for 2 x 25 kV Overhead Electrification (OHE) & associated works for speed upgradation
The business has secured orders in India’s residential and commercial building segments.
Transmission & Distribution (T&D):
The business has secured orders for T&D projects in India and the Americas:
- 400 kV Transmission line order in India
- Supply of towers in India and the United States of America
- Supply of towers, hardware and poles in the Americas, secured by our subsidiary, SAE Towers
The business has secured orders for various types of cables in India and overseas.
Mr. Vimal Kejriwal, MD & CEO, KEC International Ltd., commented, “We are pleased with the new order wins secured across our business verticals, especially in Railways. In line with the Government’s focus on increasing the capacity, speed and safety of the Indian Railway network, we have forayed into the emerging segment of Automatic Block Signaling (ABS) to increase line capacity through automation. Our Civil business continues to witness an exponential growth trajectory which is reflected in the orders secured. The repeat order in T&D from an existing private developer reaffirms the growth of the India T&D business. We are also witnessing good traction in the tower supply orders, especially in North America.”
Image source: Courtesy of KEC International
Read more Power cables news here