The Fischer Rugged Flash Drive is now available with USB 3.0 for the safe transportation and storage of your sensitive data in harsh environments.
Fischer Connectors launched on 13 June at the Eurosatory tradeshow in Paris the USB 3.0 version of its ultra-portable, miniature, lightweight and extremely tough Fischer Rugged Flash Drive, specially designed for the safe transportation and storage of sensitive data in harsh environments.
The new Fischer Rugged Flash Drive is even faster, smaller and easier to use than its predecessor launched in 2011:
- Read speed now up to five times faster
- Standard memory sizes of 32, 64 or 128 GB
- Shorter body
- Now available with the Fischer UltiMate™ Series and – this is new – the Fischer MiniMax™ Series’ interfaces guaranteeing data security
- Enhanced usability thanks to the addition of the activity LED.
The Fischer Rugged Flash Drive is both safe and secure: its rugged casing provides full protection in extreme environments, and its unique proprietary Fischer Connectors’ circular connector interface, combined with a durable encapsulation technique, guarantees data security in case of loss or theft.
The Fischer Rugged Flash Drive is perfectly adapted for applications where data security and confidentiality are critical, such as the defense and security, financial, medical, industrial, energy, underwater, motor and extreme sport sectors, e.g. for civil or military UAVs, ROVs, test & measure equipment or rugged computers.
Main technical specifications
- IP68 sealed even unmated, waterproof down to 120 meters
- Up to 100 MB/s read speed
- Memory sizes: 32, 64, 128 GB
- High speed USB 3.0
- Unique Fischer UltiMate (size 07) and MiniMax (size 08) connectors’ interfaces
- Resists corrosion, vibration, shock and extreme temperatures (-40°C to +85°C)
More information in the press release – PDF