Cimteq is hosting a webinar on Wednesday 22nd April 2020 at 10 am (GMT) and repeated at 4pm (GMT). The event, presented by Ali Shehab, President at Cimteq, demonstrates how to create professional, photo-realistic 3D images for use in reports, datasheets, quotations and catalogues. The webinar includes a tutorial on how to print 3D wire and cable models direct to your 3D printer.
CableBuilder 3D leverages the power of Autodesk Inventor to deliver a fully integrated 3D CAD tool within the CableBuilder environment. Designs produced in CableBuilder 3D can generate professional, photo-realistic images through the simple click of a button. These images are stored in the database and can be integrated into any CableBuilder documentation such as datasheets, reports or product catalogues.
The quality of the images enables you to communicate more effectively with your customers.
- Produce professional customer-facing product datasheets direct from CableBuilder, without the need to hire photographers or engage expensive agencies.
- Gain a competitive advantage over your rivals, by including professional photo-realistic 3D images with customer quotations, to bring the product to life.
- Simplify complex lay-ups for the production teams, by including 3D images in the production notes.
- Integrate CableBuilder and 3D imaging into your website to enable your customers to search directly for their cable requirements online.
- Seamlessly integrates1 with CableBuilder design, quotation and manufacturing module as well as CableMES.
In line with this, Cimteq is running a competition to win a Wanhao i3Plus Duplicator 3D Printer. Deadline for entries is Wednesday 15th April 2020 and the winner will be notified on 20th April 2020. Enter via the online form.
Read more about Cimteq here