Cimteq by UL Solutions, a software supplier to the wire and cable manufacturing industry, has announced its latest webinar, Redesign to Cost: How CableBuilder Helps to Optimize your Cable Designs. Taking place on Nov. 23, the webinar is part of an ongoing Cimteq by UL Solutions webinar series. This edition will highlight how going digital can help wire and cable manufacturers optimize their cable design while enhancing product safety and compliance. CableBuilder Enterprise helps maximize productivity and profitability, reduce human error, and effectively manage materials, helping in the potential of increased business win rates.
Featuring Hamada Khalifa, software sales executive within the Engineered Materials group at UL Solutions, the webinar will cover a variety of topics, including:
- Preventing over-quality and under-quality production
- Showing the cost breakdown for both raw material and operation
- Adhere to international standards – CableBuilder helps the design engineer ensure the cable is designed according to a specific standard
- Manufacture to exact customer requirements while meeting national and/or international specifications
- Help ensure the correct usage of raw materials
- Understand routing options
Attendees can join one of two live sessions at 8 a.m. GMT or 4 p.m. GMT on Nov. 22. In addition, each session will include a live Q&A opportunity.
“We look forward to helping empower wire and cable manufacturers on their journey to digitization,” Khalifa said. “The webinar will help manufacturers to address immediate opportunities and challenges and allow us to look at ways we can help empower them to improve cable design processes.”
Image source: Courtesy of Cimteq by UL Solutions
Read more about Cimteq by UL Solution’s cable design and manufacturing software