Belden Inc., a global leader in signal transmission solutions for mission-critical applications, will be showcasing its extensive range of well-established Belden AV products at Integrated Systems Europe (ISE) 2019 in Amsterdam from 5 to 8 February. Highlights will include a number of innovative technologies and solutions to support digital buildings.
Belden AV products have a strong reputation for delivering signal transmission solutions that provide the advanced performance and reliability needed to support mission-critical information systems, advanced communications networks, premise security systems and building automation and control systems.
Among the innovations Belden will be showing at ISE will be:
- Belden’s latest 4K UHD Media Cable, which takes up to 25% less space than other HDBaseT cabling solutions, is certified for HDBaseT and Power over HDBaseT (PoH) applications, and can deliver 4K content over 100 m.
- Belden Commercial AV Assemblies, which are available in various standard lengths, are UL listed and ensure reliability in the field.
- FiberExpress Enterprise Closet X (ECX) Patch Panels, which support effective service of legacy constructions and moves, adds and changes.
- FiberExpress Fusion Splice-On Connectors, which combine the benefits of fusion splicing with the simplicity of field-installable connectors.
- REVConnect Preloaded Patch Panels, which use the universal REVConnect core technology and are designed for easy and versatile terminations with time-saving features for installers and end-users. Belden is currently offering a free REVConnect Termination Tool with qualifying purchases.
“In todays’ IoT world many devices need to connect. AV plays a significant part – and is essential for Smart Building applications and technologies,” said Christos Birbilis, EMEA IBDN Product Marketing Manager at Belden. “The degree of hyper connections, however, does require next generation integrated managed reliable and secure physical layer network solutions, as only these will be able to provide converged services to devices and applications to meet customer expectations.“
“As many competing technologies and standards emerge, we at Belden take a lead in their development, whilst helping customers to make the right choices. We are pleased to share our expertise in facility management software with high performing connectivity and cabling for circuit-based or packet-based devices – all offered by Belden under one future-proof umbrella.”