Belden Inc., announces several new Q4 2021 product launches designed to put safety, reliability and flexibility at the forefront in enterprise and industrial environments.
• Belden DataTuff™ Fiber Optic Factory Cables are rated for indoor and outdoor applications and ideal in material handling, food processing and other industrial applications where lubricating, hydraulics and cutting fluids are present.
• Belden DataTuff™ Fiber Optic Tray Cables provide unprecedented installation flexibility and high crush resistance. They’re rated for indoor and outdoor plant applications, including outdoor trays, direct burial and indoor riser pathways.
• Belden Digital Electricity™ Hybrid Copper-Fiber Cables ensure installation flexibility, fast installation due to easy-to-identify pairs and longevity thanks to anti-corrosion properties.
• Belden ECE R118-Approved Cables are flame-resistant industrial cables that keep bus and coach passengers safe in a fire.
• Belden KNX Cables provide reliability and safety for building automation devices during fires. The cables offer easy installation, low energy consumption, flexible topologies and protocol cross-compatibility.
• Belden RailTuff™ Fiber Optic Cables are specifically designed to enhance safety and fire protection in railside, roadway tunnel station and signalling operations.
• Lumberg Automation RJ45 Field Attachable Connectors with IDC Technology quickly establish data transmission connections in Category 5e, Category 6 and Category 6A applications. Their metallic housing and fully shielded design allow them to be used in harsh environments where connection quality is critical.
Networking & Software:
• Hirschmann Industrial HiVision Network Management Software enables live supervision of Ethernet networks. Through integration with tools like InfluxDB® and Grafana®, plant and network data can be united across different systems and analysed within a highly visual, customisable dashboard.
• Hirschmann HiLCOS WLAN Software, free-of-charge with BAT devices, offers enhanced security and mobility for complex, high-movement applications in transportation, material handling and logistics environments.
To learn more about these new solutions, as well as the types of technology and applications they support, visit www.belden.com/new-products.
Read more Fibre Optic cable news here