Belden Inc., a leading global supplier of specialty networking solutions, continues to offer its customers more options to deliver robust performance, withstand extreme environments and maximise space utilisation with new Q3 2021 product launches.
- Belden DataTuff® Cat 6A High Flex Industrial Ethernet Cables deliver reliable, robust performance for high-movement applications in harsh environments. Designed for tight industrial spaces, they offer best-in-class torsion tolerance.
- Belden OSDP Access Control Cables provide high levels of security, flexibility, convenience and performance to connect security and access control systems.
- Belden Category 6A 10GXW53 F/UTP Cables are one of the industry’s smallest OD cables available, combining the performance and quality ideal for in-building wireless and AV applications.
- Alpha Wire ThermoThin Hook-Up Wire is designed to withstand extreme temperatures and features an exceptionally small and lightweight construction. ThermoThin is an ideal solution for demanding applications where space is at a premium.
- Thinklogical Matrix Switch Fibre Harnesses and Cable Management have been jointly designed between Thinklogical and Belden, and are purpose-built to simplify fibre installation, configuration and maintenance to and from Thinklogical Matrix Switches.
- Belden REVConnect® Shielded FlexPlugs, available for Category 6A and Category 6, are ideal for connecting IoT and 100W PoE endpoint devices that require small-footprint, low-profile RJ45 plugs or tight wire routing.
Networking & Software:
- Hirschmann Operating System (HiOS) Software Upgrade enables seamless integration into industrial control systems by meeting automation network requirements, supporting multiple protocols and leveraging TSN technology.
To learn more about these solutions, as well as the types of technology and applications they support, visit www.belden.com/new-products.
Image source: Courtesy of Belden
Read more Data cable news here