Belden has brought to market five product line extensions in Q2 2020 that support wireless networks, remote power, smart buildings and fiber management applications.
Offering the smallest Category 6A diameter (0.250” CMP/0.260” CMR) on the market, 10GXW Cables allow easy upgrades to Category 6A while staying within budget. Now this cable is available in a riser-rated version as well: 10GXW12. They also offer superior noise immunity, which makes them ideal for maintaining reliable wireless network performance. When paired with REVConnect Connectivity, you achieve the lightest, easiest-to-deploy end-to-end wireless infrastructure system to support any wireless device.
New 2400 Bonded-Pair Cables (2432-Riser and 2433-Plenum) provide excellent performance and quick, easy installation. With improved signal-to-noise ratio and efficient termination when paired with REVConnect Connectivity, the cables offer best-in-class Category 6 headroom across all parameters: insertion loss, NEXT, ACRF and PSACRF. They also feature Belden’s patented Bonded-Pair design, offering extremely uniform spacing within each twisted pair for consistent electrical performance.
Expansions to Belden’s Aluminum Interlocked Armor (AIA) Hybrid Cable Line give installers more options to safely transmit low-voltage power and data across long distances, reaching remote locations where standard power is unavailable or too costly and PoE is unable to reach. Hybrid cable minimizes installation time by requiring only one cable for power and data in PON and DAS applications. Adding to the non-armored indoor and indoor/outdoor breakout (3 mm) and distribution cables (plenum and riser rated) release in late 2019, Belden now offers AIA options for indoor and indoor/outdoor breakout (3 mm) and distribution cables (riser rating only), as well as indoor breakout (2 mm) riser cables. Also now available are non-armored indoor breakout (2 mm) riser cables.
Belden’s new REVConnect Test Head Adapters allow users to easily and efficiently test different REVConnect System configurations to ensure reliability. With long-lasting endurance of up to 1,000 cycles, this versatile solution supports effective onsite testing for direct connect (also known as modular plug terminated link or MPTL) topologies, cross connects and permanent links.
Belden’s DCX line – a high-density cross-connect solution that optimizes fiber infrastructure ROI – now offers more solutions for fiber management. The DCX Product Line Extension includes:
- DCX 6-Port Splice Cassettes (12f), available pre-loaded with 250 µm pigtails (FP code) or empty (FS code) for OM3, OM4, OS2/UPC and OS2/APC applications
- DCX MPO Adapter Frames, available in 4- and 6-port configurations for OM3, OM4 and OS2/APC applications
- Telescopic Spools, which relieve patch cord stress when opening DCX housing trays
- Patch Cord Slack Storage Modules, which allow cable management using standard cord lengths when exceeding two cabinets per row, store slack between cabinet tandems and are pre-loaded with 15 spools
- Horizontal In-Cabinet Channels, which create horizontal pathways for single- and double-row cabinets for the optical distribution frame, with up to 12 cabinets per row
- Rear Channel Kits, which include four trays and a patch cord funnel, and are available in black or white, as well as in left-right and right-left configurations
Resolving signal transmission needs with IP- and legacy-based solutions that enable a smooth migration to convergence requires a universal approach for enterprise environments. Only Belden’s innovative enterprise connectivity solutions take this universal approach. Belden’s extensive portfolio spans LAN, data centers, building automation and security and access control to keep information running smoothly. Outstanding global service and support capabilities and application-specific warranty programs complete Belden’s unique offering.
Read more Fibre Optic and Data cable news here