TE Connectivity (TE), a world leader in connectivity and sensors, introduces the DBL distribution blocks with an exclusive compact and modular design allowing easy installation combined with a great flexibility of use.
The newly launched DBL distribution blocks improve installation efficiency and provide three configurations in one single product:
- Single pole splitter: split of power main circuit input into several outputs
- Multiple poles splitter: interlocking function and ready to use marking kit (L1, L2, L3, N, PE, +, -) delivered with each block
- Grouping: combine several inputs into one output (solar application)
The DBL distribution blocks are equipped with a flexible and reversible cover featuring a two-direction opening to ease the wiring. All wiring data and specifications are also visible on top for a clear identification. Each DBL distribution block is equipped with two mounting options: plate/panel or DIN rail mounting to simplify the installation.
More control in smaller space
DBL distribution blocks have been designed to save up to 50 percent rail space compared to conventional distribution bars and are recommended for confined area. The 1500 VDC voltage rating is well adapted to the most recent solar inverters and helps manufacturers improve utility-scale solar plant outputs.
A cost-effective solution to increase productivity
The DBL concept allows significant savings reducing wiring time, inventories, hardware and assembly costs:
- The blocks are compatible with aluminum and copper conductors
- Inventories are reduced as one product is suitable for three configurations
- The assembly time is reduced by 80 percent compared to conventional systems. The modular and touch proof concept eliminates the need for bus bars, isolators, fasteners, protection screens
- The two inputs allow an easy extension of the number of outputs by using a wire jumper
The TE ENTRELEC DBL distribution blocks are suitable for distribution power in machinery, HVAC equipment and control panels.