The new BenchMike Pro bench-top diameter and ovality gauge is an example of things to come from the Beta LaserMike products team at NDC Technologies. BenchMike Pro sports sleek, modern styling and offers expanded connectivity, communication and control features that increase performance capabilities to deliver exceptional accuracy, reliability, and ease of use. Ready for service under Industry 4.0, BenchMike Pro offers:
- Expanded connectivity options – Ethernet and USB – that simplify integrating the gauge into centralized production networks. This new platform lays the foundation for future connection via Wi-Fi.
- Faster communications processing for more efficient data logging and sharing, improved production reporting and analysis, and increased quality control
- More I/O connections featuring additional USB resources to provide greater flexibility in connecting BenchMike Pro to computers, data gathering devices, and USB printers that support the CUPS protocol
- Larger, higher-resolution touch-screen display for easier viewing of critical measurement information and making more intelligent production decisions
- Transparent object measurement for measuring the diameter of transparent material, such as clear plastic products
- Advanced laser diode technology doubles the lifetime of conventional diodes, providing the longest service life in the industry.
BenchMike is the industry’s leading off-line diameter and ovality measurement system with over 15,000 gauges installed worldwide. It provides fast, accurate, and repeatable dimensional measurements of diameter, multiple ODs, TIR, taper, and part position. The foremost wire and cable manufacturers rely on BenchMike’s ±0.9 μm accuracy and ±0.25 μm repeatability to help them deliver the superior-quality products their customers demand.
For more information on Beta LaserMike products, visit www.betalasermike.com.